Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Easy to Make. Big on Taste.
Simple. Satisfying. Seven ingredients. Super easy to make. One delicious meal.
Our Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is the perfect dinner for when you’re pressed for time — or just don’t feel like cooking anything complicated! We get it. Which is why we think you’ll love this creamy, delicious recipe that’s loaded with taste and filled with healthy ingredients.
- 2 cups (200g) of brown rice pasta
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup (300ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- 1 cup (100g) sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 cup (100g) roasted almonds
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add more milk or water if needed to reach a sauce-like consistency,
- When finished, pour the sauce over the pasta and heat for about 4-5 minutes over medium-low heat. And if you’d like, try serving with freshly ground black pepper.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.